Monday, March 28, 2005

Thinking....


"When I''m alone in my (bath) room sometimes I stare at the wall
And in the back of my mind, I hear my conscience call" (c) LL Cool J

Thinking is one of my all time favorite things to do when I'm sitting
on the toilet. Magazines, Newspapers, books...Bah! I enjoy thinking.
It's one of the few times in the day when you can really get your
focus on! Especially at work. Between the idiotic ramblings of neurotic
micromanagers or the shear stupidity of some co-workers you need
a minute to get your mind right. What you see here is a product of that
phenomenon. I was enjoying a nice session of wallpapering the inside
of the toilet bowl at work when I thought, "Wow!, now would be a great
time to take a picture with my camera phone!" And there you have it!
Thinking in action. Ain't it great?

What are some of your favorite things to do on the toilet? Speak on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading on the toilet or just out right thinking aloud or trying to solve some complexed electrical circuit problem!

Steel said...

Electrical Circuit Problems. Whatever works man. LOL!

Anonymous said...

gross!