Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Verse of the Month -March Edition-

Phonte, the rap Padaphamilius
Man of constant sorry that in the both killin you niggas wit
A highly flammable style thats burning ya villages
And got everybody running cuz they see just how real it is
Cuz dats what it takes to get through
And all you faggety niggas who fronted know we won't forget you
Who tried to fuck around with our sound credentials
But now when we come around you sound pre-menstral
I bring it to you live when it's time too
But I got bigger things on my mind and I know we gon shine through
You creepin and I know where to find you
I copped ya 12 inch how you let your instrumental out rhyme you nigga
My whole team come through like a task force
Making niggas sit down is all we can stand for
You fake fifteen and a half bar rap stars
Take ya caps off, LB bout to blast off (WHAT!)

Phonte of Little Brother - "Tension" - Chitlin Circuit Mixtape

No comments: